Rental certification plaque

All Croatian rental properties should have an official rental plaque, which confirms their property has been officially inspected and given a tourist classification. So how do you get one?

First you need to get your property inspected. Then, when you have been assigned your tourist classification, you will receive official confirmation with a ‘Rjesenje’. In section II, this document tells you that you must order a plaque from an official provider. Previously there was only one plaque provider for the whole of Croatia, KORDUN in Karlovac. The system has now been relaxed and other suppliers are also allowed to provide plaques. If you don’t who they are in your area, you can still get your plaque from KORDUN.

The procedure is as follows (assuming you order it from Kordun):

  • Pay 690 kn to their bank account
  • Send proof of payment and a copy of your Rjesenje to them
  • Wait …

(I assume the procedure would be the same with other suppliers!)

Honest the plaque will turn up … eventually … and you can then display it!


Company sign

As well as displaying your official certification plaque, you need to display a sign showing your company name, address (that of the company, not the property), OIB (a unique identifying government number assigned to every company) and working hours. If you are arranging your classification through an agent, it is their details which need to go on this sign, not yours. This sign can be produced by any sign maker.


Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Tags: , ,

If you…

  • • Dream of escaping to the sun
  • • Want more Istrian holiday information
  • • Are thinking of buying abroad
  • • Wonder what it's like living here
  • • Need proven, practical advice
  • • Want to keep in touch with the 'old' country

...then LiveIstria is for you

To advertise

You can place your advert here!

Share, Ask, Promote

  • • Share your tale
  • • Ask your question
  • • Promote yourself

For more information

Click here
WP Like Button Plugin by Free WordPress Templates