- House Leo – a beautiful stone holiday house in Brtonigla ( 3-bed house and 1-bed apartment)
- Istria Cottages – choice of three lovely holiday homes with pools
- Kod Tereza and Farmhouse Bulic – Kod Tereza, an Istrian stone house and Farmhouse Bulic, an apartment on a small working farm – places to rent close to Glavani Park.
- Villa Ana – three-bedroom villa with pool for rent near Porec. Peaceful village location, adjoining open countryside.
- Villa Dorida – 4 apartments in Kormana on the Dalmatian Coast
- Aquarium Pula – introduction to Istria’s undersea world (review)
- Dinopark – dinosaur-themed park with something for the whole family (review)
- Glavani Park – fantastic, high-rope adventure park for all ages (review)
Food & drink
- Istria Aficionado – the gourmet blog dedicated to Istrian fine food and wine
- Istria Gourmet – wine, oil, cheese & restaurants – a listing for the gourmand
- Wines of Croatia is a fantastically useful blog, by a man with a passion about – yes you guessed, the wines of Croatia
- Taste of Croatia is an independent wine & gourmet guide to Croatia
- Fancita – Vrsar (review)
- Konoba Kaštel – Žbandaj (review)
- Monte Carlo – Vrsar (review)
- Srdela – Vrsar (review)
- Sveti Nikola – Porec (review)
- AM Color – property restoration or decoration
- Istra – Istria’s official tourist website. A fantastically useful site – far better than it used to be. Just ignore the online booking box at the top and hotel promotions. Explore the menu bar, it’s far more than a booking site.
- Travel Croatia now is an interesting blog site covering the whole of Croatia
- Croatia Travel Guide is a great guide to the whole of Croatia by renowned travel writer Jeanne Oliver
- Frank about Croatia is a very personal blog about Croatia and, yes, it’s written by Frank.